With over 50 years combined experience we are able to offer:
- Retained search assignments
- Contingency search
- Interim personnel
- Contract personnel
- Research facilities
Our expertise covers all areas of Senior Management, IT and Finance.
How we identify candidates
We source the vast majority of our candidates through our extensive network of contacts. In this way we are assured of matching your needs closely in both a discrete and highly targeted way. Additionally, we deploy internet advertising and are fully equipped to manage larger scale media advertising (including campaign management). A strict vetting process ensures that only top calibre candidates are presented.
We ensure that our process means that you receive the very best candidates available…
- We always take a full brief for the position (this will include a face to face meeting when we don’t already know you)
- We then review our network of candidates
- Any advertising is then conducted
- We telephone screen in depth all candidates to ensure that they have the background and experience that is required
- We regard face to face interviews as essential for all permanent positions. Face to face interviews for interim/contract positions are conducted when time permits
- We then produce a shortlist (normally of two candidates). Each candidate will have a profile written by the consultant together with a full explanation of their current package
- We are then able to manage the interview and offer process depending on the needs of the client and candidate
Finance & Financial Services
Research & Development
Public Services & Government
Retail & Leisure
Software Development & Testing
Mergers & Acquisition
Risk & Security
Strategy, Change and Organisational Design
Business Process & Technology Re-Engineering
Business & IT Development
IT Legacy & Outsourcing
Sales and Marketing
Executive IT Sales Management
Senior Sales Executives
Pre Sales Expertise
Technical Sales Executives
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Information Officer
Programme & Project Management
Release & Relationship Management
System Test Engineer
We find permanent candidates for our clients in three different ways:
- Industry contacts and referral
- Client campaign and advertising
Which method we recommend will depend largely on the information that we gather from you when taking an assignment.
We focus heavily on saving you time, narrowing the field to just one or two candidates for each opportunity. Initial interviewing and vetting is conducted by one of our experienced professional recruiters.
This is organised and completed prior to submitting a detailed profile together with a candidates CV. We are used to working in the most discreet circumstances, maintaining absolute client confidentiality.
We use proven traditional and creative search and selection methods. They enable us to consistently provide you the best freelance consultants and interim managers available.
Our network of experienced and known individuals is extensive. We can often provide you with a candidate to work on your assignment who has worked through AltoVenus on several occasions. We can provide you with extensive information, proof of performance and references as part of a candidate’s portfolio.